There are many ways to get and to stay involved with Trinity United Church. Group gatherings, formal committees and event committees are only an example of how you can get involved.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding involvement with:
- Sunday School: meets Sundays, shortly after the 10:30 a.m. service begins
- Youth Group: a great group of young people from grade 6 and up
- Adult Social: regular social outings for adults
- Library: great books for all ages and tastes
- Bible Study: normally meets Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Golden Girls: cards and crafts on Wednesdays 1 – 3 p.m.
- Session: responsible for the congregation’s spiritual life and concerns
- Stewards: responsible for finances and property