37 Centre Street North
Beeton, Ont.  L0G 1A0

Close this search box.


Growing for almost 150 years!

The early history of our church is well documented in the book written by Bert Platt at the time of Trinity’s 100th anniversary.  The book “Trinity United Church Beeton 1878-1978” can be found in our church library.

The building at 37 Centre St N was built in 1878 with the corner stone laid in May of that year.  The official opening was held at Christmas 1878 with a service, a dinner and an evening program to celebrate.

Originally, Trinity was part of the Wesleyan Methodist denomination.   In 1925, with the creation of the United Church of Canada, Trinity United Church Beeton was born.

Now nearing 150 years, the building and congregation has seen a lot of changes.  Each change to meet the needs of the congregation and the community and completed with love, dedication and a lot of volunteer hours!